United States Process Serving Corp., is currently looking to hire retired peace officers to serve civil process for us. To qualify you must have no criminal record, be bondable and have a peace officer background. This includes the ranks of Police, Prison, Parole, etc.

We only hire those with a peace officer background. If this does not apply to you, please do not apply or inquire. United States Process Serving Corp also does not provide guidance on how to become a process server unless you are eligible to join our team.

To apply please send us a resume to us at [email protected]

Existing process servers are not eligible for a direct hire by our company, but if you have your own process serving business and would like to be listed on our site free of charge please email us.